LPN, Piedmont Columbus Region Medical Group (Riverchase) - Phenix City, AL
Company: Piedmont Healthcare
Location: Phenix City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Performs a variety of patient care activities in accordance with
established standards and practices.
1. Triage incoming telephone calls; responds to questions regarding
medications and treatment instruction; coordinates telephone
requests to refill prescription drug medications in accordance with
physician's directions and protocols.
2. Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with clinical nursing standards; observes, records, and reports
patient's condition; advises physician of patient's adverse
reactions to drugs and / or treatments.
3. Provides patient education and teaching under the direction of a
physician; answers questions regarding diagnostic testing and
4. Dresses wounds according to standard clinical procedures.
5. Performs Medical Assistant duties as necessary (refer to MA job
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Successful completion of an accredited practical nurse program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Current License in the State of Georgia as a LPN or NLC/eNLC
Keywords: Piedmont Healthcare, Columbus , LPN, Piedmont Columbus Region Medical Group (Riverchase) - Phenix City, AL, Healthcare , Phenix City, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!