Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Overview Did you know that some of the industry's most talented
and caring registered nurses are at DCI? - Our nursing staff has
helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates
among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We
think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our
patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better
quality of life.Our mission is "the care of the patient is our
reason for existence." What's yours?The Dialysis Registered Nurse
-provides specialized nursing care in our in-center hemodialysis
unit. - -The Dialysis RN works in collaboration with all clinic
team members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with
the highest quality outcomes.This position is full-time, 4
- Performs hemodialysis treatments in accordance with approved
facility policies and procedures.
- Prior to initiation of dialysis, ensures dialysis machine, its
alarms, and all products used during treatment are prepped and meet
DCI's quality standards.
- Monitors the patient during dialysis, -assessing any emergent
changes in the patient's condition and communicating any issues to
the physician as well as the patient's family.
- Administers and charts all prescribed pre, intra and post
- Follows CDC/CMS regulations with strict reinforcement of
- Participates in patient care conferences, medical rounds and
chart reviews as -assigned.
- Documents -patient education to ensure compliance with local
ESRD Network, -CMS, and DCI requirements.
- Interacts -with local hospitals as a liaison to facilitate
continuity of care.
- Assists in teaching and training new staff members as directed
by the Nurse Manager.
- Collaborates with all staff members and renal team members to
maintain medication inventory
- Ensures the dialysis machines are -functioning properly and
-maintains an adequate stocking of unit supplies. Job Requirements:
- A Degree from an accredited Nursing Program is required. -
- New Graduate Registered Nurses are welcome and encouraged to
- Must possess and maintain a current license in the applicable
state as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a
demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on training and theory
orientation in order to equip our nurses for success.DCI is a
federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. - If you are
having difficulty using the online application system or would like
to request other accommodations or application methods, please
contact Doug Patterson at - -or 615-327-3061. Once a request has
been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs
and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to
providing such accommodations where possible.For more information
about equal opportunity please see: -;;; and.
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Columbus , Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!