Registered Nurse / RN / Medical Surgical / MedSurg
Company: ATC Healthcare Services of Georgia
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Registered Nurse / RN / Medical Surgical / MedSurgDay Shift
AvailableColumbus, GA****IMMEDIATE START****13-week contract w/
possible extensions**Up to $79/HR +Travel Pay Package if
qualified***** DAILY PAY or WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT ***About ATC
Healthcare ServicesEvery single day, we recruit healthcare
professionals for jobs in the medical facilities that need them.
And we fill positions of all kinds. Daily positions, weekly
positions and more, for nearly every type of healthcare
professional. Nurses, Physicians, PTs and OTs, techs, assistants,
you name it. ATC Healthcare has over 30 years of experience, and we
are here to help you find the right position that will match your
skills and career path.There are many benefits to working with ATC
HealthcareWe offer competitive pay with multiple pay options to
meet your needs. Employees can choose to be paid daily or weekly.
We also take care of processing your tax deductions so you can
avoid a nasty surprise during tax seasonCompensation is based on
experience and relevant skill set. All ATC Healthcare employees are
hourly. Employees are eligible for overtime, holiday pay and,
depending on location, some assignments offer travel pay.Best of
all, For PRN Opportunities you decide when and where you want to
work! We have significant contract and PRN, Per Diem shift
opportunities.Working for us is a great way to make extra money and
to expand your skill set and professional network!Job
- Active GA or Compact State REGISTERED NURSE / RN License
- Current Basic Life Support / BLS from the American Heart
Association / AHA or the American Red Cross
- Minimum of two years paid REGISTERED NURSE / RN work experience
in Med Surg with an active license within the past year.Job
- Possesses a distinct body of knowledge and skills relative to
the care of the adult patient across the lifespan who is
experiencing life-threatening conditions requiring complex clinical
assessment, technologically intense therapies, and
- Applies specialized nursing knowledge in assessing,
implementing, and evaluating patient response to complex
conditions, therapies and interventions.
- Initiates nursing care, health teaching, and health counseling
that supports life and restores well-being, in accordance with the
nurse practice act and under the direction and supervision of the
appropriate personnel on the assigned Adult Intensive or Critical
- Complies with ATC policies/procedures.
- Complies with client facility nursing policies/procedures.
- Conducts individualized patient assessment, prioritizing
collection of data based on individual needs and condition.
- Conducts ongoing nursing assessment as dictated by the
patient's condition and in accordance with client facility
- Collaborates with other team members in the development,
implementation, and evaluation of an individualized plan of
- Performs treatments and therapies as ordered by physician in an
appropriate and timely fashion.
- Performs hemodynamic monitoring as ordered by physician in an
- Provides individualized patient and family teaching.
- Documents patient assessments, findings, and psychosocial
responses to nursing interventions.
- Initiates emergency measures according to adult and facility
advanced adult resuscitation protocols.
- Maintains confidentiality related to patient, family, facility,
and staff in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Advocates patient rights with respect to advance directives and
- Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory
manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so
that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each
shift as dictated by individualized patient assessment.
- Maintains competency in adult intensive or critical care
nursing by participating in continuing education programs and meets
state specific requirements.
- Complies with accepted ethical conduct and professional
standards of nursing practice as set forth by the American Nurses
Association or equivalent national organization.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate effectively and
appropriately.ATC Healthcare Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or
any other category protected by Federal, State or local law.
Keywords: ATC Healthcare Services of Georgia, Columbus , Registered Nurse / RN / Medical Surgical / MedSurg, Healthcare , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!