Manager, Demand Forecasting - Columbus, Georgia
Company: W.C. Bradley
Posted on: November 7, 2019
Char-Broil is looking for a Demand Forecasting Manager to
coordinate and manage trade demand / forecast for the complete line
Outdoor Cooking Products, Parts, and Accessories.
This position is vital to the success of our North-American
Business operations and will work closely with Sales, Sales Rep
organizations, Marketing, Product Management, and Demand and Supply
Chain Planning departments, to ensure that the
significant growth objectives of our business are matched with
product availability. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Drive a best-in-class Integrated Business Planning team (IBP) by
collaborating cross-functionally with Sales, Finance,
Product Marketing/ Management, Customer Services and all Supply
* Manage the monthly recurring S&OP process and transition our
organization to Integrated Business Planning best
* Enter, maintain, and manage the forecast information in
forecasting software (SAP/IBP,) including the understanding and
necessary management of statistical forecasting models and
variables, with the ultimate goal of generating a consensus
demand forecast over a 24-month horizon.
* Create What if analysis
* Collaborate with regional S&OP and Sales teams to provide a
global consensus demand forecast
* Track and maintain safety stock, lead-time, and other inputs to
desired service levels
* Phase in/Phase out management for new product launches
* Responsible for understanding consumption/shipment trends and
category dynamics to support and endorse total volume
* Responsible for adhering to forecasting best practices and
supporting Supply Chain continuous improvement.
* Provide timely updates to Supply Chain partners on significant
forecast changes that will impact production and purchasing
* Prepare and present analyses of forecast performance as needed to
improve Demand Planning KPI s as well as
communicate opportunities to stakeholders in sales or business
* Generate monthly, sku specific forecast updates in support of our
greater S&OP process.
* Participate in developing annual sales budget.
* Prepare and track close-out product documents for distribution to
the field sales. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor s degree in business administration, finance, supply
chain or a related field of study.
* Five (5+) years of experience in Demand Planning/Forecasting and
S&OP processes (consumer goods industry preferred).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Experience in analysing statistical data trends, retailer pos
* Strong analytical and logic skills, possessing commercial
* Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to
* A high level of proficiency in PC based applications to include
but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint, Database
is a pre-requisite, so is knowledge and experience in SAP/APO or
SAP/IBP (IBP preferred.)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluency in
* Demonstrated leadership and outstanding team skills (maintain
effective communication and working relationships,)
* Highly self-motivated, demonstrate passion, team players with a
can do attitude and ability to work with pace and under pressure
within tight deadlines in a competitive environment.
* A strong ability to be able to work cross-functionally through an
engaging work style.
* Strong strategic mindset coupled with exceptional executional
* Detail-oriented, strong multi-tasking and organisational
* Results orientation while exhibiting great creativity, energy and
* High level of initiative and assertiveness. PHYSICAL
Represents the appropriate physical requirements of the job in the
course of the work.
For employment within the United States, the W.C. Bradley Co. uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights
and responsibilities, please visit the U.S. Citizen and Immigration
Service at www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
The W.C. Bradley Co. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual
harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success
based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship
status, military status, or veteran status. We support and obey
laws that prohibit discrimination where we do business.
Federal law requires the W.C. Bradley Co. to provide reasonable
accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please
tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
job or to perform your job. If you are interested in applying for
employment with the W.C. Bradley Co. and require special assistance
or accommodation to complete any part of the application and
pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources Office
at 706.571.6080 or visit us at 1017 Front Avenue, Columbus, GA
Nearest Major Market: Columbus GA
Job Segment: ERP, Field Sales, Supply Chain Manager, Manager,
Marketing Manager, Technology, Sales, Operations, Management,
Keywords: W.C. Bradley, Columbus , Manager, Demand Forecasting - Columbus, Georgia, Executive , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!