Vice President, Operations - CHS
Company: Boston Medical Center
Posted on: June 19, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: The Vice President, Operations will be
responsible for managing the day to day operations of Cornerstone
Health Solutions. Operational oversight includes but not limited to
all centralized client services (support center, satisfaction
surveys), client implementation services (advance team,
implementation initial data analysis and planning) as well as
education and training. This individual will contribute to the
attainment of the organization's desired growth and overarching
objectives by providing strategic guidance to CHS leadership
surrounding operational initiatives for process and performance
improvement. Reporting directly to our President, this seasoned
advisor will serve as an integral member of our leadership team and
should be a critical thought partner who champions our values of
collaboration, optimism, innovation, and excellence. The ideal
candidate will possess extensive operations and healthcare
knowledge, and a track record of building and maintaining positive
internal and external working relationships. ESSENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Lead and oversee corporate operations including but not limited
to centralized client services, implementation services, client
onboarding and satisfaction surveys.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all
operations processes internal and external. Provides timely,
accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the
- Collaborates with the President and leadership team to develop
and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems,
processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the growth
objectives of our organization.
- Manage and lead a high-performing team; monitor, analyze, and
improve team performance; provide expertise, coaching, and
development to team members and drive thought leadership.
- Cultivate an environment of continuous process improvement to
optimize operational workflows in order to strengthen overall
performance within CHS and across the client base.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes,
technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational
processes and use of resources and materials.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related
policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure
effective and consistent support and execution.
- Oversee corporate policies and procedures including an ongoing
review and update process.
- Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and
staffing requirements for implementation projects.
- Establishes and manages to the departmental budget.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief
executive officer and other leadership.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in
- Identifies training needs and ensures proper training is
developed and provided.
- Represent CHS as needed at meetings, conferences, advisory
boards, outreach meetings, and in interactions with thought leaders
and business partners.
- Proven capability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced
multifunctional team environment; well-organized and operationally
effective in developing and executing program strategies with a
flexible and solution-driven attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral/written communication, and
presentation skills with a polished executive presence.
- Track record of successfully building strong working
relationships across a wide spectrum of internal and external
partners. JOB REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION: Bachelor's Required; MBA
preferred. Pharmaceutical experience a plus. CERTIFICATES,
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED : N/A EXPERIENCE: At least 7
(seven) years progressive leadership experience in business and
healthcare organizations. Experience must include leadership role
and reflect significant history in navigating complex solutions and
creating sustainable operational processes. KNOWLEDGE AND
- Comprehensive knowledge of business operations including
centralized client services and implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of analytical
ability, and the ability to work effectively with both internal and
- Excellent organization and management skills, the ability to
set strategy and lead a team in a fast paced environment
- Excellent management and communication skills Associated
topics: administrative, administrative assistant, administrative
coordinator, administrative support, assistant, chief operations
officer, front desk, front office, records management, support
Keywords: Boston Medical Center, Columbus , Vice President, Operations - CHS, Executive , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!