Assistant Store Manager
Company: Store Space Self Storage
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Store Space CultureAt Store Space Self Storage our philosophy is
that the relationship with our customers and the service we provide
is the cornerstone of our success. Our mantra is 'Storage that
Cares' and we put our employees in the driver's seat to ensure that
success. Store Space is a commercial real estate company with
best-in-class operations and industry leading technology, building
a multi-billion-dollar enterprise that includes self-storage
facilities, real estate investment opportunities and property
management.We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible, and
ambitious leaders to join the Store Space team. If you enjoy
working with other highly engaged people, a culture that embraces
excellence, delivering world class customer service, and the
opportunity to grow your career - then Store Space is the place for
you!Wages & BenefitsThe salary range for this position is between
$15 and $16 /hour PLUS monthly bonus eligibility!Store Space offers
competitive benefits, medical, dental, vision and life insurance
with 401k matching available. We also offer paid company holidays,
PTO and sick time off, best of all a consistent schedule - we're
only open from 9am to 5:30pm, 7 days a week!Store Location313 Ford
Drive, Columbus, GA 31907Job PurposeAs a Property Manager, you will
serve as an invaluable member of our team by striving to build a
clean, safe, and positive experience for our customers. We seek
passionate and inventive leaders who set high expectations of
themselves and their facility to take on this customer-centric
leadership role.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of customer service experience (i.e. retail sales,
restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or
other customer-centered sales roles)
- Strong computer skills- knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel,
Word, & PowerPoint) and ability to learn new applications.
- Valid Driver's License with access to reliable
- 1+ year of experience in a leadership or supervisory role is
helpful, but not requiredOther Related Skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced
environment and work independently & collaboratively.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet,
- Excellent organizational skills with accuracy and an eye for
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain harmonious
relationships with business contacts in person and over the
- Must be able to work extended hours (including nights and
weekends) as needed
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Manual hand dexterity required to operate POS, copiers, and
complete paperworkDuties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the site
- Walk the store multiple times daily to ensure a clean, safe and
welcoming environment for all.
- Develop customer relationships by identifying needs and
- Grow sales through unit rentals, insurance of rentals, and
retail sales of moving materials.
- Guide new customers through rental processes and
- Handle cash and balance receipts, pursue collections, post
payments and process daily bank deposits with integrity.
- Ensure the facility meets the highest of cleanliness standards
by cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs and
other basic general maintenance duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Store Space Self Storage, Columbus , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!