Posted on: September 22, 2022
About Attentive: -Attentive - is the leader in conversational
commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our
SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to
enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new
way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we
drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands
like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach
rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
We're looking for naturally curious, creative people that can think
on their feet and enthusiastically tackle problems head on. As a
Support Engineer you will work with our Client Strategy team to
ensure service customers' technical needs are met as our product
offerings rapidly grow. You will serve as a key link between Client
Strategy (CS) and Engineering, enabling CS to help their clients
employ Attentive technology to achieve their marketing goals.
Support Engineers communicate well with and manage expectations
with clients as well as internal stakeholders including Client
Strategy, Engineering, and Product.Responsibilities- Serve as a
technical point of contact support resource for Client Strategy to
drive assist in the resolution of technical requests, involving:
Scoping net new or enhancing existing 3rd party integrations,
helping clients use the full suite of our APIs and webhooks,
improving client data quality, and identifying and actioning
technical issues that arise from all of the above.
- Communicate with clients through a Client Strategist or directly
through calls and meetings to best understand and identify customer
issues and your role in addressing them.
- Translate customer feedback to engineering action, leveraging
proper escalation routes to manage internal and external
- Work cross functionally to triage and mitigate issues.
- Creatively problem solve to develop strategic, reusable
solutions.Identify bugs and effectively escalate to the appropriate
Skills & Qualifications- Affinity for problem solving and crafting
creative, reusable solutions
- Willingness to step out of your comfort zone to try/learn new
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- Experience in MarTech/AdTech or a technical service environment
not required but preferred. -
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain technical
concepts to non-technical people.
- A critical thinker with the ability to logically and methodically
investigate and problem-solve.
- Code Aptitude: Ability to read and understand HTML/CSS is a
- Familiarity with at least one programming and scripting language
- Familiarity with REST APIs and API documentation
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, and time-management
skills in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Effective cross-department communication.
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from, to help you bring
your best self to work.LI-remote #LI-HL1Attentive Company
ValuesDefault to Action - Speed is our best offense and
defenseNever Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and
your teammatesHard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit
and resilienceBe Attentive - Work together as a team to drive
greatness for our company and our customers -If you do not meet all
the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No
job description is perfect, and we may also have another
opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.At
Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the
diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy
is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees,
applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected
characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and
equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and
Keywords: Attentive, Columbus , Support Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!