Company: Kolter Solutions
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Kolter Solutions is seeking a DevOps Engineer to work with a
As our DevOps Engineer you will provide direction to our other
developers in an agile-based software development team. The role
ensures the systems are running smoothly, gathers requirements,
provides feedback, and manages configuration management and
development build/test automation infrastructure solutions. It will
be your responsibility to determine the best approach to the
technical challenges faced when converting business needs into
code. Must be able to convert project specifications and statements
of problems and procedures into detailed logical flow charts for
coding, whether completed internally or outsourced.
- Job Duties: Builds, maintains, and controls CI/CD
- Design to reduce Azure hosting costs
- Code and data deploy together
- Integration of automated testing with CI/CD pipeline
- CI/CD pipeline for ETL: Azure Data Factory, Databricks,
- Monitoring production cloud service using Datadog.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective,
input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and
client as necessary.
- Continuing the development and maintenance of multiple web
- "Paying down" technical debt on an on-going basis.
- Maintaining the Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Engagement and monitors feature flags in production.
- Run test scenarios with Azure Fault Analysis Service.
- Conceptualize software solutions at both the unit level, i.e.
program module, and at the system level, i.e. integrated
- Understand and identify the potential product implication of
project features to other projects, products and upcoming
- Understand the complexity of product workflow and the impact of
the additional features being implemented to products and identify
any potential customer workflow impacts.
- Prepares reference for users by documenting requirements epics
and user stories.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development
- Work on tickets assigned through the helpdesk system relative
to the application development role. Record, track, and document
the help desk request problem-solving process, including all
successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken,
through to the final resolution. Test fixes to ensure problem has
been adequately resolved.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Member of escalation plan and disaster recovery plan.
- Job Requirements: Strong background in a continue integration,
continuous development environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with production monitoring and tuning.
- Experience with RESTful web services, WebAPI.
- Experience with relational databases and document databases,
specifically Azure SQL and Cosmos DB.
- Experience with Databrick and Azure Data Factory.
- Experience in data processing (ELT) and automating these
- Experience with Azure Synapse Analytics and data
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with software feature flags in deployments.
- Azure pipeline experience with these technologies:
- Azure Build and Release Pipelines- required
- Azure Fault Analysis Service -preferred
- Azure App Services-required
- Azure Functions and Function Apps-preferred
- Azure Logic Apps-preferred
- Azure Service Bus-preferred
- Azure Event Grid-preferred
- Azure SQL-preferred
- Azure Cosmos DB-preferred
- Azure Data Factory-highly preferred
- Azure Databricks-preferred
- Application performance monitoring experience, specifically
LogRocket and Datadog (preferred)
- Experience with Office 365 application suite.
Kolter Solutions is a leading professional staffing company based
in Central Florida. We place highly skilled individuals on a
contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions at clients
nationwide.Kolter Solutions has proudly been recognized as the "
Best Places to Work " by the Orlando Business Journal and Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA). We are also in the Fast 50 - 2020 Fastest
growing companies in Central Florida !
- We offer: Full Health Benefits
- 401 (k)
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits such as short-term disability, accidental
insurance, and supplemental dental and vision.
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Program
Kolter Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in
hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive,
people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any
protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any
other basis covered under federal, state or local applicable
Keywords: Kolter Solutions, Columbus , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!