Site Reliability Engineer
Company: Idr Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Site Reliability EngineerIDRs global client is seeking a Site
Reliability Engineer to join its growing team in Columbus, GA. This
position is seeking an entry level DevOps engineer who is eager to
learn and build their skillset. ***This is a hybrid opportunity (3
days remote, two days onsite), must be local to Columbus, GA.
Responsibilities of the Site Reliability Engineer:
- Designing code using front and back-end programming languages
within multiple platforms as needed for internal and external
client software solutions.
- Using open technology such as Java, Kubernetes, Docker,
- Providing end-to-end solutions through planning,
implementation, and growth of the AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Developing platform automation to manage clusters and
deployment automation for all CI/CD pipelines. Required
Skills/experience for Site Reliability Engineer include:
- 1-2 years professional of Site Reliability Engineer
- Bachelors Science of Computer Science, Information Technology,
Business/Management Information Systems, or related fields.
- 1-2 years Kubernetes experience.
- 1-2 years experience with at least one scripting language (Bash
or Python preferred).
- Experience deploying and debugging server software on Linux.
Whats In It for You?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on a highly visible product that will
greatly impact the organization.
- Use your creative freedom to determine the direction of future
- Gain career advancement with a clear path into leadership.
- True work/life balance.by Jobble
Keywords: Idr Inc., Columbus , Site Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!