Senior Vehicle Control Engineer - Integration
Company: TuSimple, Inc.
Location: West Point
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together
we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more
environmentally friendly.This opportunity is located in Tucson,
AZ.You can apply to the job with this email address:
@ivy.greenhouse.ioTuSimple Company OverviewCome join a higher
calling and find a deeper purpose!TuSimple is a fully
commercialized autonomous trucking company. As a multi-national
Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter
of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading
the industry in autonomous trucking.While inventing the framework
of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous Trucks have
fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring
the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists.TuSimple
was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top
minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless
truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms,
mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the
first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.Role
- Work across engineering teams to understand and implement
requirements for vehicle control.
- Develop features and functions for autonomous vehicle control
- Implement and develop algorithms using C++, Matlab/Simulink,
and other related programming languages.
- Follow ISO26262 and FMEA design processes.
- Perform unit tests for a developing software.
- Verify and Validate the developing software before final
- Support new additions to autonomous truck system including
software, firmware, and hardware.Experience & Skills Required
- MS in Automotive/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with a focus
on automotive controls or BS with relevant experiences.
- Experience managing teams of 3 or more direct reports.
- Solid understanding of automotive systems include: OBD II
systems, brake components, tires, electrical systems, steering
system, state safety inspections, engine and driveline components,
- Proficiency in MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow and C++ or Python is
- Hands on experience with automotive control systems in
professional or academic projects.
- Understanding and prior use of automotive communication
protocols such as CAN network.
- Has CAN tool experiences such as Vector CAN tool, CANalyzer,
- Has troubleshooting experience for complex engineering
- Has experiences with multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment.Bonus Points
- Have experience competing in student automotive competitions
such as EcoCAR, Formula SAE.
- Have 5+ years of industry experience in Vehicle control,
Autonomous Driving and/or Robotics.
- Experience in classical and modern control theory such as Model
Predictive Control, Pure Pursuit, Envelope Control, etc.
- Experience in Robot Operating System (ROS), ISO26262, FMEA,
AUTOSAR, OSEK or BroadR-Reach.
- Experience in software test (MIL/SIL/PIL/HIL, Static/Dynamic,
black box/white box/grey box).TuSimple Benefits
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks,
special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disabilityTuSimple is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in
employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age,
handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are
performed without regard to the above-listed items.This opportunity
is located in Tucson, AZ.You can apply to the job with this email
address: @ivy.greenhouse.ioBrown University, California Institute
of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University,
Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Duke University, Georgia
Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Harvey Mudd College,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, North Carolina State
University, Northwestern University, Princeton University, Purdue
University, Rice University, Rose - Hulman Institute of Technology,
Stanford University, Tufts University, University of California -
Berkeley, University of California - Los Angeles, University of
Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland-College Park,
University of Massachusetts-Amherst, University of Michigan-Ann
Arbor, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania,
University of Southern California, University of Texas Austin,
University of Washington, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Williams
College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Yale University,
MIT, CMU, Waymo, Uber, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Cruise, Tesla, Argo
AI, Baidu, DIDI, Zoox, Nutonomy, Nuro, Aptiv, Pony.Ai, Kodiak,
Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, VW, Autonomous Car, Autonomous Driving,
Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning,
Perception, Prediction, Planning, Control, Anduril Industries,
Sift, Nauto, Tempus, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, SenSat,
Phrasee, Defined Crowd, Pymetrics,Siemens, Socure, AEye, Rev.com,
Suki.ai, Verkada, DataVisor, People.ai, AlphaSense, Icertis,
Casetext, Blue River Tech, Nvidia, Bright Machines, Orbital
Insight, Brighterion, H2O, Intel, Clarifa, X.ai, Zebra Medical
Vision, Iris AI, Freenome, Neurala, Akamai, Zoho, ServiceNow,
SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau,Splunk,Cvent, Veeam,Atlassian,
DocuSign, Dropbox, Veeva Systems, Proofpoint, Cornerstone,
Qualtrics. New Relic, Okta, Intralinks, MuleSoft, Freshworks,
Slack, Twilio, Anaplan, Stripe, Workfront, Smartsheet, Zuora,
OutSystems, Coupa, Cylance, Elastic, Zoom, SailPoint, BlackLine,
iCIMS, Digitate, Qualys, Kareo, DataStax, DiscoverOrg, Siteimprove,
Druva, Centrify, Looker, SimilarWeb, Odoo, Kyriba, Sumo Logic,
Sisense, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Liquid Web, Zaloni, Databricks,
ServiceTitan, Fastly, SnapLogic, Mendix, Couchbase, Egnyte,
Seismic, Bill.com, Justworks, Collibra, ActiveCampaign, Schoology,
Keywords: TuSimple, Inc., Columbus , Senior Vehicle Control Engineer - Integration, Engineering , West Point, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!