Company: Childcare Network, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Work Address: 1810 Floyd Road
All Associates are required to wear face masks and regular
sanitization must be conducted in the workplace. Where permitted by
applicable law, associates must have received at least one COVID-19
Vaccine or be willing to receive the first dose by date of hire to
be considered for employment. New Hires can also apply for
religious and medical exemptions. Once approved, applicants will
start weekly testing will be required as of
- Customer focused
- Manages relationships
- Organized and efficient
- Manages own performance
- Understanding of Early Head Start Philosophy
- Understanding of the principles, practices and current state of
child health and nutrition
- Results oriented
- Honors confidentiality
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Manages technology
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communications
- Familiarity with community resources
- High School Diploma/GED
- Early Childhood Education experience a plusResponsibilities:
Demonstrate knowledge of the Head Start Performance Standards
policies and procedures.
- Plan and maintain a safe, clean, learning environment, and
assures the well-being and safety of children in her/his care.
- Establish a caring professional relationship and a climate of
mutual trust and respect for families.
- Plan and implement activities with children between the ages of
zero and three, with the curriculum provided and with Head Start
- Maintain a cooperative attitude of working together with center
staff, volunteers, parents, and program specialists in planning and
implementing classroom activities.
- Plan and implement daily activities that engage children in
literacy, language, and math activities using songs, books and
games that are integrated with themes/topics.
- Use assessment information for individually interacting with
children during learning center activities and other times for
teaching identified concepts.
- Maintain accurate and current assessment information noting
child's progress across all developmental domains utilizing
anecdotal notes and/ or examples of children's work.
- Timely and accurately complete all paperwork, including home
visit forms, parent/teacher conference forms, lesson plans, and
- Encourage and models language expansion, extended learning and
problem solving strategies throughout the day.
- Assure child-staff ratio is maintained at all times.
- Protect all children from physical punishment or verbal abuse
by anyone in any program activity, and immediately reports any such
incident the Director
Keywords: Childcare Network, Inc., Columbus , EHS Teacher, Education / Teaching , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!