Company: Cresa Vancouver
Posted on: February 22, 2021
One of the fastest growing commercial real estate firms in the
region seeks a creative and outgoing team member. This person must
possess strong organizational skills and initiative. Under the
supervision of the Managing Principal and Business Manager/Vice
President, Operations, the Marketing Associate coordinates the
necessary marketing activities, produces the materials required in
the client services process, as well as provides the needed
Administrative support required for the office.
Responsibilities: Marketing Support
- Responsible for high-volume production of all sales related
presentation materials (Inbox Assignments) and deliverables,
including but not limited to request for proposals, brochures,
reports, placemats, flyers, market surveys, presentation binders,
maps, stacking plans, charts and general documents, ensuring
accuracy and quality of work, and executed in a timely manner.
- Perform regular statistical reports, convert reports into
professional graphs, charts, reports, and disseminate to brokers as
- Create graphics and marketing materials as requested by team
- Monitor external newsletters and disseminate to staff as
- Send periodic marketing materials using Sitecore Email
Experience Manager and Salesforce.
- Monitor and maintain social media accounts for the San Diego
office (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Maintain and update the Cresa Bay Area website, shared server,
and intranet using content management systems.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives for active sale and sublease
listings, including creation of marketing materials and managing
- Review and ensure all content produced and distributed follows
brand guidelines and supports Cresa's culture and identity.
- Provide support to other departments, as needed. ---
- Coordinate all activities under facilities management,
conference room, meeting coordination, kitchen clean-up, etc.
- Serve as Receptionist, answering phones and greeting
- Assist in preparations for meetings including catering and
conference room set-up/clean up.
- Assist with processing of incoming and outgoing mail,
coordinating with carriers (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies.
- Assist in mass mailings as needed.
- Compose and send out emails as directed.
- Distribute e-blasts as needed.
- Coordinate with outside vendors as needed.--
NOTE: The job description is an overview of the functions and
requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be
an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this
position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed
- Must possess a BA in marketing, business, communications, or
- Minimum of 2 years marketing/communications experience,
preferably in commercial real estate or a related professional
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign,
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a
fast-paced production deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with efficiency and minor
- Ability to exercise good judgement in setting priorities and
- Proficient in Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn, Instagram) Additional
- Experience with email marketing platforms, Sitecore, Constant
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with web content management systems About Cresa:
Cresa is the largest global provider of commercial real estate
advisory services for occupiers. With 1000 employees in over 60
offices worldwide, we deliver integrated services that cover every
aspect of a real estate assignment, including strategic planning,
site selection, market research, transaction management, project
management, workplace strategy, and portfolio management.
Keywords: Cresa Vancouver, Columbus , Marketing Associate, Advertising , Valley, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!