Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Company: W.C. Bradley Co.
Posted on: August 13, 2019
Manage the preparation of the Company's consolidated budget,
business plans, and financial forecast and summaries. Responsible
for preparing and presenting narrative reports and in-depth
analysis of the Company's operational performance to executive
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the annual budget process for the Company; ensure
consistency for consolidation and general ledger entry.
- Compile reasonable budget assumptions and ensure assumptions
are communicated to appropriate department personnel; ensure
supporting documentation for assumptions is available as needed to
facilitate budget processes and other analysis.
- Provide financial analysis as appropriate for strategic plan
development; ensure executive management is provided with accurate
business plans for consideration in financial planning
- Prepare routine financial projections for the Company and its
operating business units.
- Manage processes related to the collection and reporting of
financial information to senior leadership, the Board of Directors
and other stakeholders; provide commentary or additional
information as necessary to ensure financial results are
- Manage processes and collaborate with HR and senior leadership
to develop the annual and long-term incentive plans.
- Manage processes and ensure timely reporting and commentary on
key performance metrics.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the operational performance of the
Company's business units; interpret results relative to financial
expectations and provide cost containment recommendations.
- Provide financial reporting support for the Company; review
cost center financials and forecasts and develop dashboard reports;
maintain reports in financial reporting system.
- Prepare narratives, financial reports, presentations, and other
data for presentation and distribution to executive
- Serve as the financial reporting system administrator.
- Provide executive support for special projects (i.e.,
acquisition and mergers); conduct financial analysis and
projections; and compile research and information.
- Assist with the preparation of financial projections and
valuations of potential acquisitions, mergers, and
- Provide financial models as required or requested.
- Serve as an FP&A resource and point-of-contact within the
- Provide financial and analytical support to Corporate functions
(HR, IT, etc.) and assist in the development of budgets, projects
and strategic plans.
- Develop, maintain, and manage various reports as required or
requested; prepare and present information and reports for senior
and executive management.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of FP&A
standards and practice as well as technology; continuously seek
opportunities to drive efficiencies.
- Travel to domestic and international locations to perform
financial reviews and partner with local finance teams to address
various finance areas.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Minimum Work Experience:
Six (6) years of progressive accounting or financial planning &
analysis experience. Relevant experience within and outside the
U.S. is preferred.
License(s)/Certification(s): Certified Public Accoutant (CPA) is
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of---
- Proficiency using Financial Management System and Business
Intelligence software (i.e., SAP and BPC).
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficiency using a Personal Computer (PC) to include Microsoft
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and proficiency applying business financial
- Organizational skills and the ability to maintain information
in a logical manner.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively
communicate both verbally and in writing to diverse
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
interact with diverse people groups.
- Leadership skills and the ability effectively coordinate and
lead the work of others.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to be detail
- Time management skills and the ability to effectively work
under stress, with deadlines, and with frequent
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
For employment within the United States, the W.C. Bradley Co. uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights
and responsibilities, please visit the U.S. Citizen and Immigration
Service at www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
The W.C. Bradley Co. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual
harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success
based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship
status, military status, or veteran status. We support and obey
laws that prohibit discrimination where we do business.
Federal law requires the W.C. Bradley Co. to provide reasonable
accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please
tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
job or to perform your job. If you are interested in applying for
employment with the W.C. Bradley Co. and require special assistance
or accommodation to complete any part of the application and
pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources Office
at 706.571.6080 or visit us at 1017 Front Avenue, Columbus, GA
Nearest Major Market: Columbus GA
Financial, ERP, Accounting, Manager, SAP, Finance, Technology,
Keywords: W.C. Bradley Co., Columbus , Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!